Thursday 28 September 2017

How I save White Chocolate Ganache



So found this old photos on my computer.

Thought I share them here, as a reminder for myself if I ever step into caking world again.



I remember was making white chocolate ganache but multi-tasking, doing something else at the same time.  I thought I was very good in multi-taking....not!!


This is the photo of overheating white chocolate ganache.
you can see caramelly bits on it. 
I couldn't throw them into the bit, the chocolate was expensive.

So I try to strained them.


 They come out perfect!! 

They are freshly made, so I left them "rest" overnight before use them tomorrow on cakes.
Always let chocolate or white chocolate ganache "rest" overnight before using.



Thank you for looking (^_^)



No comments:

Post a Comment