Thursday 28 September 2017

Cake Balls

I found lots of tutorials I made as a reminder for myself in the past (when I was still caking).

I would like to share it here, might be useful for me if I do go back to caking world again.

Ok...start from Cake Balls :)


Made these many Moon ago on how to make cake balls.

Have your cake ready.


Have your buttercream ready.

Crumb the cake and mix in buttercream.


Form into balls.  Freeze for a bit, not too long.


Melt those chocolate, adding a little bit of vegetable shortening.


Use fork, dip them 1 by 1 into melted then into the fridge to harden.
Ready to eat straight away....
or to decorate, and package.


Some got into the box.


These were made for my friend :)


Here are other cake balls 
all made with chocolate decorations,
I made them in the past.


I made these wedding cake balls in the past,
small and cute :)



Thank you for looking (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment