Wednesday 6 November 2013

One of the reasons why I love what I do.

I will have a wedding cake to delivery next week on 15th November 2013.  It will be for Angela (who already booked since last year), a 3-tier cake and she trusted me to designed her cake too! :)   On her last email a month ago, she wrote that she will email me again to see if everything is in order as there is no need for the Bride to stress.

So on Monday, 4th November 2013 I sent her an email, informing her that everything is in order and explaining the whole process of baking, and decorating including the process of making the Extra Large Sugar Rose for her wedding cake topper.

This is her reply:
"wow your amazing! I'm so glad I have you on my team.  I wish everyone I have worked with is as brilliant, proactive and as adaptable as you.
Thanks
Ange"

This is one of the reason why I love what I do.  Most of my clients are nice and appreciate what I do.  And whenever I get good comments, it always makes me want to "give" more.

Thank you very much for your thoughts, Angela.  I am excited and looking forward to delivering your wedding cake :)  And most of all, Thank You Very Much for choosing and trusting me to create your wedding cake.  It means a lot to me :)