Thursday 27 October 2016

Mini Flower Pots Cupcakes








I found this package of daisy wafer paper on my local supermarket.  

Pretty!!


Then when I searched for something on the interest, I came across The Gunny Sack's flower pot cookies.  That inspired me to make Mini Flower Pots Cupcakes.

I baked my mini cupcakes and chocolate ganache.


The I prepare the flowers.
You need cocktail sticks, brown colored floral tape,
scissors, wafer paper daisies, little bit of water as "glue".


Start with a cocktail stick.
Dab a little bit of water on cocktail stick.
Wrap floral tape around it.
Stick it at the back of the flower.
Done.
Do this until all 12 flowers are finished.


Make the leaves.
I use smallest teardrop or petal cutter for this.


Not on the photo:
use cocktail stick to mark each of them,
make it look like they have "leaves bones".

Then joined them on the round edges,
so they will look like the above.
Use a dab of water around the round edges
stick them on flower stems.


Can you see the indentation on leaves?
Finished product (smile!)


Thank you for reading (^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment